These are quotes related to the topic I hear, read, or see every day....
I mention the "author" only if I am sure who it is- just to keep it fair. If you know the author of some of the quotes, please e-mail me, I will be glad to add it!
· Quality is not an added value anymore, it is the entry level!
· Amazon does not sell better books, it just sells books better!
· “If you want to continuously revitalize the service that you offer to your customers, you cannot stop at what you are good at. You have to ask what your customers need and want, and then, no matter how hard it is, you better get good at those things.” Jeff Bezos
· “Although your customers won’t love you if you give bad service, your competitors will.” Kate Zabriskie
· Customer complaints are the schoolbooks from which we learn
· “Not listening at all is a cardinal sin in the Internet age” Chris Anderson
· “My objective is not to close the sale, but to open a relationship” Hans Stennek